Sunday 8 May 2011

A Healing Light - it is found in each and every one of us.

Isaac Newton discovered that a spectrum of colours are needed to create a white light. In our lives, a spectrum of sources are needed to create a healing light.

Each individual needs a unique spectrum of colours to create their healing light, and during their life the colours they need may change - this is all part of the healing process.

For me, a healing light is created through daily rituals that nourish my spirit; yoga, organic foods, positive affirmations. Some days what I need is clearer than others, and that is all part of the journey - it is after all the journey that we are here to experience! In my blogs, I will document some ways that the healing light is created in my life - such as food recipes, yoga and lifestyle reflections and positive affirmations - and hope that it helps to inspire or guide your own unique journey in creating a healing light in your own life.

Love and light,
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment