Friday 27 May 2011

Wisdom from a Star

I am lucky enough to have a yoga mentor - the incredible, beautiful, kind, patient, wise, trend-setting yogini goddess Kathryn Budig. Not only is she inspirational with her yoga practice, food philosophies and philanthropic endeavours - she is a very, very gifted writer.


My favourite of all her pieces is from the Daily Love, and writes something that I often find myself reading and re-reading if I feel lost or troubled:


“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.”


Be a star; be yourself; be a beacon of inspiration. A shining reminder that the world moves on and love can never fail. My heart goes out to anyone in need of support and my wish is that we all do the same. Your glow will fill the world, sky and hearts in need of magic, creating a constellation map back into the light.


Love and light,
Lauren xxx


Source: http://thedailylove.com/when-its-dark-outside-remember-the-light-within/







No comments:

Post a Comment