Tuesday 14 June 2011

Teach me! Teach me!

The world is full of wonderful yoga teachers who lead their yogi's and yogini's into the realm of eternal happiness :)

There are some really wonderful yoga teachers out there, and I have personally found it very inspiring to track their journey into yoga superstardom and follow where they are at in their own practice. Below are some wonderful teachers who I have turned to along the way and that may be a source of encouragement, inspiration and wonder for you as well!

Kathryn Budig www.kathrynbudig.com
The ultimate. This women is a goddess on earth, and I love her more than anything!

Rainbeau Mars www.rainbeaumars.com
Anyone whose about me reads "yes that is her real name" has to be awesome!! This girl is phenomenal!

Tara Stiles www.tarastiles.com
Deepak Chopra's personal yoga instructor - enough said...

Tiffany Cruikshank www.tiffanyyoga.com
Fantastic in mixing yoga practice with holistic medicine


Explore, read their blogs and find one who inspires you in your own journey :)



Love and light,
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment